Monday, February 23, 2009

Cute but loud

I don't get much time to blog, but here are some pics of the bub. She's a really unsettled baby, we think a bit colicky, so I'm not keeping in touch with people too well. Hello to everyone and sorry I've been so quiet. I don't really think I'm travelling too well at the moment. My mum's come to stay for the week so things are ok at the moment, but I fear when she leaves I'll slip back into the abyss again. Looking after a baby is a two person or three person job I think. If you want to keep your sanity that is.







1 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

yes babe, from the moment I became a parent I have been a strong believer that perhaps I should move to a commune so that I could have help raising my child. I hear you, I'm thinking of you and if that abyss gets too deep, you know to call
mwah
xoxo

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home