Thursday, July 13, 2006

List of things that suck today:

Suckful thing #1:
Telstra, the bastards. They've fiddled with my damn contract "to help me save money" so instead I will now be paying nearly 30 bucks MORE per bill. When they told me the prices they must have been talking in US dollars.

Suckful thing #2:
That I always get massively hungry at about 10.30am (oh look, that'd be about NOW) and that when I do I can't find anything to eat in the area except for sweet cakey stuff or greasy crap or tiny little morsels over priced junk that wouldn't feed a sparrow coz the two decent bacon and egg rolls on my street got sold at 9am.

Suckful thing #3:
The only mail I received yesterday when I got home was four bills, all of them big (yes including the Telstra one).

Suckful thing #4:
I hate that you never know what the hell is going on with management changes - nuff said there.

Suckful thing #5:
I've been coughing my lungs up day and night for a week straight now. Like serious window-rattling hacking. Endless. And with intermittent whooping gasps for air.

Suckful thing #6:
Having crazy PMS and not being able to do anything about it but wait and let all that pent-up aggression fester. And anyone who is considering emailing to suggest Starflower Oil can just go to hell right now. That stuff is useless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sometimes think Telstra just charges whatever they think they can get away with.

2:51 pm  
Blogger Carla said...

how about Evening Primrose Oil instead - LOL - just kidding babe. i hear ya on the PMS thing.... well mine's preggo hormones but all the same I say!!!

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home