Monday, June 19, 2006

Delicious AND cute

I had a spack attack the other day when I had my encounter with the stupid cafe from hell. Today however I had CAFE LUCK! D-Squared Cafe in Australia Square has started selling some really delicious and gorgeous looking cupcakes. I couldn't resist this little cutie:



And it isn't just delicious to look at. It was the most scrumptious moist cupcake I have ever eaten! Not even a micro-hint of dryness. Perfection. And those sprinkles on the top aren't just sugar sprinkles. They are chocolate filled - like M&M pieces. I'm sure there is someone out there with lolly-obsessed kids who know exactly what they are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

hmm, i usually give the Australia Square food court a miss but now I might have to make a detour...

3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home