Friday, June 16, 2006

Wot is blogging?

This is what the owner/barista of one of my local cafes asked this morning when I walked in with my "I'm blogging this" t-shirt on. Well, "dude", let me tell you now in a little more detail than I bothered providing you with when I was there. Blogging is when I come down and ask for a toasted cheese sandwich and when I get back to my desk 16 floors up I discover that your idea of a toasted cheese sandwich is two bits of toast with a barely-there slopping of some kind of cream cheese or ricotta or something with nasty dregs of jam dribbled in it and I have to go the 16 floors back down and across the road and wait another 10 minutes for you to get this right and then go back upstairs again to bitch to everyone one earth via the internets about how if they ever want to actually get food not to waste their time going to City Grind. PS your decaf sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Sounds like you're having a great day!

2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home