Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Call off the search

Two hours later and I'm relieved to say I found the Rogue.

But also a little embarrassed. OK, a lot embarrassed. The Rogue turned up in a huge chest in the corner of the living room that I thought was full of linen. It was a reasonable thing to think. After all I have two huge Dell boxes, a big leather suitcase, and two big baskets all overflowing with yarn. It was only natural for me to think that I couldn't possibly be hiding any more yarn in this tiny flat. But I would be wrong. Here's the shameful evidence:



3 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

beck for gods sake - finish the rogue - it's going to be gorgeous. make you a deal - we should have a race - can you finish the rogue before i finish my phd?? what should the prize be??? lol

6:58 pm  
Blogger Rebecca said...

that's not fair - you'll win!

12:19 pm  
Blogger Carla said...

well i'd like to bloody think so but who knows!!!??? :)

9:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home