Sunday, September 02, 2007

Look out Sydney

It's drunken knit-tagging time again! The folks from Stitch and Bitch and I have been planning to have a few drinks and b0mb Martin Place with knit-tags to celebrate my imminent departure. I'm thinking "I heart Sydney" might be the appropriate label to have hanging off the tags. I've got some crappy bits of leftovers and some nasty fluff I found for 99c a ball at Spotlight and am cobbling them up on big fat needles (you don't wanna waste time on this stuff - it's only going to get rained on). So I'm inviting anyone who wants to take part in a little bit of clandestine activity. Knit something if you can, but if you can't just come along and help put it up. Date to be advised, but it will be after APEC!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home