Friday, August 03, 2007

Hello from the snow!

We pretty much just came back from the snow and would you believe we are going again tomorrow. Lucky old us. Anyway, this (and work being insanely hectic) is my excuse for being so out of touch with the rest of the world. To make up for it here are some pics of me embarrassing myself:

Not sure how I ended up there...it had all started so well:


This is just a phone photo, but the scenery is still pretty great:

Here's one on the decent camera:

We camped in the car which was pretty cold, but still pretty fun. Don't think I could do it for more than a few days though. each morninig we'd wake up to ice patterns on the inside of the windows (you can see it in the corner of this photo) and our water bottles were totally iced over:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home