Monday, November 19, 2007

Back to the really important stuff

April has reminded me that I haven't said anything about my knitting for a very long time. All this putting the house on the market and preparing to move has taken over a lot of these things, but I am just now starting to get a bit of time to fiddle around with yarn again.

I'm not doing any serious yarn projects at the moment (tho I do have a few sitting in the background waiting for me to get back to them - Rogue jumper, I'm talking about you). What I am doing is a whole bunch of crazy fuzzy rectangles in preparation for my going away knit-tagging party that I'll be having when I leave Sydney sometime in the next 2 months.


This is what I've done so far. You can see that tastefulness is not an issue!! The only requirement here is that the wool is cheap and bright. Let's face it, if you're going to be wrapping a street pole with it, you don't want to be spending money on it!:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that is so cool. I hope one day I will be game enough to do that!!

You're it! I am tagging you for 7 things about meme!
http://www.adayintheblog.net/2007/11/tagged.html

April :)

12:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home