Friday, September 22, 2006

Yeesh

Can I just say (well yes I can coz it's my damn blog) that I am just FED UP TO THE BACK TEETH with rude people.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE IDIOTS?

Since when does politely saying "Excuse me" to someone warrant a nasty retort? Particularly when that someone was blocking the right side of an escalator right under a sign that says "Please stand to the left".

And since when is it OK to shove someone off the steps of a bus and watch them fall to the ground because you want to get on first?

Or could someone please tell me why you have to stop to crouch down to tie your shoe in front of the stairs that go up to the second storey of a train carriage when there are no seats available downstairs, and then when someone politely asks to be allowed up the stairs, why do you find it appropriate to give them an earful of R-rated abuse?

And while we are on the subject, if you are so fat that you feel you need to demand someone to get out of a train seat because you want to sit on the seat next to it and need somewhere for your layers of fat to overlap onto, IT'S TIME TO GO TO JENNY CRAIG.

For crying out loud people YOU'RE IN A SOCIETY! Other people are not your problem. The problem is YOU!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Wow, I am in complete and utter shock - when were you on a train???

: )

1:03 pm  
Blogger Rebecca said...

haha plonk. that's me laughing my head off. this is a collection of the stories my colleagues and i shared this morning. why would i need a train when i have buses that show up once for every three scheduled? thank you STA.

1:25 pm  
Blogger Libby said...

I agree!

Why can't people learn to keep left? That is a habit/courtesy I have been instilling in my son since day one (well almost).

Keep left on the footpath, keep left on the roads, keep left on the escalators. If in doubt, keep left!

8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home