Monday, January 08, 2007

Pack your bags...

Needless to say the past couple of weeks camping in Tasmania have been unreal. I'm still not sure why we came back - I guess there's money to be earnt and "real life" to face, whatever that is. In my opinion life never feels more real than when you are touring the countryside and sleeping under the stars. As we drove up to the ferry to go back to the mainland it was so tempting just to chuck a U-turn and head back to the mountains. There is so much to see in Tassie and we took so many photos that I couldn't possibly inflict them all on you at once. So instead I will drag the torture out, submitting you to a handful of photos each day. So what better time to start a photo-tour of Tassie than right now. By the way, I would give these to you in chronological order, but of course, that's just more organisation skills than I am willing to use while I'm still on holiday. Also, I can't remember where all these shots were taken as some were hurried snaps from the side of the road. Just flow with it - this is a holiday after all.




Hope you are enjoying your holiday so far. Put up the tent and get a good night's sleep because tomorrow we're heading up Cradle Mountain.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home