Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Meme!

I'm terrible at memes, but April has tagged me so I'll give it a go - here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven weird things about yourself. Only 7? Are you kidding me? OK I'll try to keep it to the ones that won't freak anyone out.

Weird thing #1
I consult the tarot in making real estate decisions. And I take its advice seriously.

Weird thing #2
I love cats but I don't have one as a pet coz I can't sleep through all the jumping on and off the bed that they so love to do all damn night.

Weird thing #3
I am completely obsessed with neutrinos. I regularly read a New Scientist magazine I kept from 2002 that has an article on them. Particle physics are just really cosmic man. I just keep reading that article over and over. One day I'll understand it.

Weird thing #4
I still have nightmares about someone I broke up with 12 years ago. Twelve! Clearly something unresolved there.

Weird thing #5
I've always thought that I was not meant for a life of housewifery, but ever since I ditched work 2 months ago and have been working on keeping house for real estate purposes I have found that I love love LOVE it! In fact I can't keep still when I see a bit of dust that needs a wipe or a mark on the carpet that I could have go at.

Weird thing #6
I love the taste of chocolate when I'm at work, but don't like it much at all when I'm at home.

Weird thing #7
I see dead people. In the middle of the night I see people walking around the bedroom in the dark. Usually they are friendly, but there was this one time this little girl stood there looking at me intently like she wanted to kill me. Sometimes it's hard to get back to sleep after these things.

Ok...nuff said about me. Now I guess I pass this on to other people. I have to admit I don't know that many bloggers though, so apologies for the short list. It's all I can think of so far - I will try and add to it later:
Carla
Izaac
Susan

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca!

Tagging you again!

This one is really fun :)

http://www.adayintheblog.net/2007/12/i-was-tagged-by-mel-aka-mel-in-nutshell.html

Cheers
April xo

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home