Sunday, February 10, 2008

Intermission

Hey guys. Sorry i've been so quiet. We've been making the move to Canberra. We're finally here now, and unpacking loads of boxes, but we don't have the internet on at home yet. I've been without it for two weeks and it is KILLING me.

Aside from that, we still have to do a trip back to Sydney to have a bit of a farewell party! We tend to get these things in totally the wrong order because we are not planners. But we'll be coming back to Sydney for Wednesday night this week to do a knit tag (see http://www.boingboing.net/2006/04/22/knitta-please-urban-.html) in the city. That's the night before Valentine's Day so we'll be tagging on a love theme, to give the commuters something to see the next day. If you are interested in coming along drop me a line on my hotmail address or in the comments field on this post and I'll give you the details. I'll be posting it on the Stitch and Bitch site as well (see link to right).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home