Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome to my shop!!!

Guess what? I finally did it! I got my shop running on Etsy - for those who don't already know Etsy is an online marketplace to buy handmade goods and artist's products.
My store is called Teapot & Snail and you'll find it here:

I'm going to be mainly selling kids stuff - clothes and other doodads - but I also plan to make a few homewares and girly things.

My first items to go up are a kids single bed doona and pillowcase set and a matching tidybag for hanging kids stuff in (all that stuff that seems to end up on the floor). Most of the bed stuff on Etsy is US sizing - they don't have single beds! They have what is called a twin which is bigger than a single but I don't think it's as big as a double. So these two items will be mainly aimed at Aussies and Poms and expats living in the US. Hope someone likes them!


A big kiss to Hubby for helping me get this off the ground and for hassling me every now and then when I was caught cleaning the kitchen vigourously instead! Procrastination - it's a great thing.

Thanks to the friends and family who never stopped asking just what the hell happened to that shop idea of mine!

And of course thanks to my assistant photographer for loaning his studio:


"Just press that button"...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home