Monday, May 19, 2008

We all know what this means!



Thing is, after 4 or so years of trying I thought this moment would be all happy happy, but I can't stop bawling. I don't know if it's the shock or just the hormones, but I feel SO emotional - it's like someone died but I can't remember who.

Anyway, it's very interesting that this is the exact month that the psychic said I would be getting pregnant. Now it will be a matter of waiting to see if she also got the prediction of the twins right!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

bawl all you want love.... :)

thank goodness you posted about it - so now i can publicly say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! here's to a 'sticky' egg - or eggs as the case may be ;)

carls
xoxoxoxoxox

12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg omg omg! Congratulations!

xo

12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home