Thursday, September 22, 2005

request for extension

I got memed by Meg of Days Full on Monday (thanks for the meme, darl), and have been thinking what to do since then. The main problem is it requires me to find some people who won't mind being tagged and aren't so famous that they don't need tagging by some unknown struggling blog newbie!

With that in mind, I request a one week extension. I promise to research my heart out and find five lucky people out there who haven't already been memed to death.

In the meantime, here is the challenge:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

For me this was changed a bit, so my personal meme was:
"give us the 13th sentence of your 5th post".

And the resulting sentence, you ask? (drumroll, maestro...)

"Have a look at some of the gorgeous newly made aprons fitting that style on the Tie One On site."

And what a fine piece of advice that is. I must say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

ok extension granted. And don't worry I'm not going to force you to go out and find people to meme. If you don't feel like it is no biggie!

5:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home