Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's Toesday again

Honestly, I don't know how I would have coped with today being the first day back at work if it hadn't been for a little bit o' crazy - yes it's time for Toesday.

Here is some toe art from our trip up to Queensland. Hub's toes and mine out having coffee with my Mum and Dad (whose toes preferred to stay incognito this time):


And here are some very cute mini-toes I met on my journey, belonging to the sweetheart of the baby modelling set, Charlotte, admired by so many on "A-type personality":


"Tsk, not more boring toe photos".......


.......*snore*.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

isn't she a star!!! aren't you supposed to check with me for copyright or something?? ha ha ha :)

9:42 pm  
Blogger cantellya said...

Cute photos!

9:00 am  
Blogger Meg said...

I thought you had 'toe issues' - is this your way of getting over them???

2:57 pm  
Blogger Rebecca said...

that's right. i'm out of the toe closet. would you like to join me?

4:49 pm  
Blogger Meg said...

No, I am perfectly happy keeping my toe issues to myself thank you very much. (They elicit such gales of laughter whenever I pull them out, I don't want to ruin their comic value forever by revealing them to the world.)

9:20 pm  
Blogger Libby said...

Oh Charli is so cute!

FYI - I have a foot fetish! Love feet!

5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home