Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Postscript...with cat

Since I mentioned the jumper I knit at Dunk Island I thought I'd better post a picture of it. The very first thing I ever knitted (and finished) that wasn't rectangle-shaped!


It's from Sarah Dallas' Vintage Knits and the yarn is Cleackheaton Country 8 ply in colour 1548. There were some tears involved as I was totally new to knitting and didn't have a clue what all the symbols meant...and there were those cables going up the arms and continuing on to saddle shoulders. Good thing I didn't know what I was in for or wouldn't have even tried.

While I was taking the previous photo I had a visitor. I figure everyone else gets to post gratuitous shots of feline friends on their knitting blogs, so why can't I? I don't know if this one is really my friend though. If he is, why does he hate my knitting so much?

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Now I'll have to take allergy tablets next time I see you wearing that jumper! In fact, I cannot believe you let an unknown cat so close to your lovely sweater. You're asking for trouble there, I reckon!

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home