Friday, November 25, 2005

Craving escape

This is the latest thing I am MADLY craving after picking up a Flight Centre brochure this morning. Apart from escape in general (which I crave most of the time anyway), I am DYING to escape overseas and go see the Yukon - that part of Canada next door to Alaska. The pictures are just irresistable. These are the Tombstone Mountains:


And this is a beaver lodge in the middle of the Watson River:

There seem to be a few cheap deals going around to go in their Spring/Summer, and I think a week or two mountain biking and camping trip would be great. I also saw a few deals for dog-sledding in Winter too, but I don't know anything about the treatment of the dogs, so I think I will try to research that one a bit further first - wouldn't want to encourage any dodgy animal care practices. But here are some of the sledding dogs, looking really cute (you'll have to squint for this tiny picture - aaw, see their little doggy smiles?):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home