Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bandannas, evil, and other stuff

I've been flat out lately and haven't been able to post much, but that is all going to change now that hubby and I have a new family member, Roger. Here's Roger's picture:

We love Roger. Love him like a son. Here's little Roger wearing his CanTeen bandanna/monitor-dustcover:


And it's just in time that we got him too because lots of things are happening that need to be reported. Like these nanna-made knitted toys that I picked up from Red Cross for example. A rather nice kangaroo taken in a very unflattering light and hence looking rather not nice:


And a puppet which I suspect was not crocheted by a nanna at all but by some slightly unhinged "artiste". Frankly I've always been a little suspicious of crochet, and I regard this as proof of its evilness. This disturbing creation is some kind of morph of a cat and an alien (or maybe a pirate). Beware his shiny knitted hook:


Speaking of evilness (yes, when I don't write for a few days there are a few things I have to get off my chest), we watched a DVD of Amityville Horror (the original) on Roger last night (and it was such better quality than watching on the telly), and I discovered that the chick who played Kathy Lutz reminds me of someone I know in life and who I feel may be entirely evil. Or at least really damn rude.


In the interests of positivity, happiness, and PMS not completely taking over my otherwise nice-as-pie demeanour, I will say no more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Gee I hope you're not thinking Kathy Lutz looks like me. I'm sure I flatter her by even suggesting it... anyway, I am deeply disturbed by that crochet item, but the kangaroo is great.

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home