Thursday, October 20, 2005

Self-meming!

Somehow a meme has gotten wildly out of control, and people (ok, person) are doing this meme without even being asked! It's just too good to miss out on! Google your name and "needs" and see what comes up. Here's what I apparently need:

Rebecca needs enlightment - I could have told you that.

Rebecca needs to find out - what, I wonder? Knowing this would certainly help with the enlightenment bit.

Rebecca needs her food to be soft, or cut into small pieces - I don't technically need that but if a servant was to sit dutifully by me and cut all my food for me I wouldn't say no.

Rebecca is available for adoption - I have two issues with this, firstly that it could really upset my parents, but secondly who adopts their kid out on the net?

Rebecca needs help to enable her to come to terms with both her past and present - woah, this is getting heavy.

Rebecca needs just one good, meaty, dramatic role, and the chances of her skyrocketing into fame will increase tenfold - tell me about it. Blog, schmog, I'm ready for the big time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

ahem, I take exception to the accusation of self-meming. I took it to be a fun activity one could do on one's own for a bit of a laugh, without the requirement for an explicit invitation from someone else. But maybe that's the only child in me talking...

5:49 pm  
Blogger Carla said...

Meg, well you're not going to like my blog then.... I accused Beck and then went on to accuse you of making me do this!! Ha Ha Ha... it is a bit of fun isn't it??

7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home