Monday, November 21, 2005

And furthermore...


Regarding the obligatory lighthouse shots from Wollongong and Kiama recently, and just to prove to Meg who was very upset that I did not love the Aussie icon that is the Thirroul M0tel that I do indeed appreciate accomodation with a historic side over the cheesy please-me comforts of accomodation giants like Accor, I would like to add this, my fave Aussie lighthouse picture. It's in Cape Bruny, the lighthouse keeper's cottage of which can be rented out for holidays from this site, along with a bunch of other lighthousekeeper's cottages around the country. Hubby and I are planning a trip over to Tassie sometime early in the new year, and I am hoping that we will make it to this fine icon of seafaring history at least for a fly-by, if not to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home