Wednesday, February 08, 2006

From one cat to another

My Mum heard about my new friend Tim, and sent this for him with my birthday present (yes it's my birthday soon - way too soon if you ask me):



From her cat Demelza. I know what you're thinking - shocking name. I think Mum mentioned she named her after a character in the Poldark series that was shown on telly in the 70s. Apparently the character had a similarly hard start in life to Mum's cat. Demelza the cat was found as a kitten one morning on the vet's doorstep. Someone had left her and three other kittens bound tightly together inside a small package. The other kittens had died from the ordeal but Demelza was just clinging to life. It's astounding to see the things some people are capable of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home