Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Bloody Valentine

This time last year I was getting squished by a truck on the way to work.

Here's a picture of me getting squished.

To everyone who got me through the following weeks - THANK YOU! You guys know who you are.

To the guy who took an illegal shortcut in front of me - Happy Valentine's Day, I hope the judge tore you a new one.

Edit: On a rather geeky note, it's interesting to see that the only piece left of my scooter is about the same size as the piece of metal they used to patch up my arm:


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

oooh was just thinking of that today. happy bloody valentine's day huh?

4:16 pm  
Blogger Libby said...

Do you ever get a chance to find out about what happened to the idiot who hit you?

Do you still ride a scooter?

BTW - hope the arm is fully recovered and doesn't cause you any problems...

7:18 pm  
Blogger Rebecca said...

thanks guys! nope no more scootering for me but hubby is still on one. i know the guy went to court, but no more info yet.

8:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home